When I checked today, VRBO and AIRBNB list several short-term rentals in the village (I excluded the hotel listings in AIRBNB). Given that LA is seeing short term-rentals used for COVID-19 party houses, would it be intelligent to have some City staffer spend a few minutes to check listings to root out the short-term rental crooks? Let’s publish the names of the lawbreakers, too.
- The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute At UC San Diego Is Online And The Open House Is Coming Up
- Tennis Offers An Exercise Solution In This Time Of Social Distancing, And The Coronado Tennis Center Is Here To Help
- Annual Meeting Of SunCoast Co-op Market Owners
- Mingei Exhibit Tours The World Without Leaving Coronado
- New Program For Young Actors Offered At The Coronado Public Library
- Preschool And Tot Classes Offered
- Apps Put Library At Your Fingertips
- From CIFF: Meet Jimmy Carter Again For The First Time
- What Do You Say, We Just Quit SanDag?
- Serrano’s Coronado, A New Mexican Restaurant Now Open On Orange Ave
- Shoreline Park Is A Treasure For Local Fauna And Flora In The Coronado Cays
- “I Heard It On The Radio”
- Do You Struggle With Lower Back Pain And Sciatica?
- EPA Announces Two Near-Term, Clean Water Projects In The Tijuana River
- Sharp HealthCare Collaborates With Amazon And Cerner To Give Sharp Customers Early Access To Amazon Halo
- Republican Women To Host Event
- Coronado Schools Open Phase One of In-Person Learning This Week; Board Discusses BRIDGE Distance Learning And Progress On Equity Action Plan
- Sharp Coronado Flu Shot Dates
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.