As featured on
A hot new middle school sports club, offered to local sixth, seventh and eighth graders, is a hit with the kids (and their parents) who want to stay active in a safe, organized way.
Formerly known as Strength and Speed, the activity, coached by Nick Samarco, is now more accurately called Sports Performance and Enhancement. Samarco, who has a long list of certificates in sports medicine, nutrition, fascial stretch therapy, and neural organization/motor skills, is well-qualified to coach the younger set, and remains on the cutting edge of physical education.
And an education it is. While most of us might thing of strength or speed as the most important part of most sports, Samarco breaks it down to safety and proper mechanics, so the class is not sports-specific, but rather, focuses on the two most critical aspects of all sports. With the exception of long-distance running, most sports are what he refers to as “explosive.”
- Coronado School Board Candidate Nick Kato
- Coronado School Board Candidate Stacy Keszei
- Coronado School Board Candidate Alexia Palacios-Peters
- Coronado City Council Candidate Tim Rohan
- Coronado School Board Candidate Mike Canada
- Coronado City Council Candidate Casey Tanaka
- Coronado School Board Candidate Whitney Antrim
- Coronado Mayoral Candidate Richard Bailey
- Gilbert Joseph March
- Dan Mathewson Sweeney
- Water Independence: Eliminating The Groundwater Option And Moving Forward With Coronado’s Recycled Water Project
- Edwin Lamont March
- Autumn Paddling At The Coronado Boat House
- Coronado High School Student Body President Kelli Morris And Her ASB Team Bring Energy And Positive Attitude To A Challenging School Year
- Learning To Feel Guilty
- Breaking News ... Clandestine Crime In Coronado!
- An Eventful October In Coronado!
- Sports Performance And Enhancement Has Local Kids Hopping
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.