As featured on
Sure, Friday night lights are great. But Saturday nights at the BBMAC pool complex were perhaps even better, and those who were in attendance to Saturday night’s game between the Islanders Boys Water Polo and Vista High School were treated to an absolute thriller.
The Boys Water polo team, who came into Saturday night’s match-up hot having won
Join Edith Salas of Salas Properties & host Jenn Barlow as they visit the Coronado Shores community. The towers have amazing views including the world famous Hotel del Coronado, downtown San Diego, San Diego Bay, the City of Coronado, Point Loma, and the Pacific Ocean.
- Islanders Fall To Cavers At Homecoming
- WWII Paratrooper Tom Rice & The Portraits Of Honor Event
- Teamwork Fitness Challenge
- MOAA/Navy League To Meet
- Coronado’s “Avenue Of The Heroes” ... Lt. Jean Louise Watson, USN (WAVE)
- Downtown Goes Ghostly Oct. 31
- Safe Harbor Presents: Jon Moffat
- Memorial Paddle Out To Be Held Oct. 23 For John Elwell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.