As featured on
Author Dick Belkin, who has penned three books set in Coronado, recently released his fourth book entitled “There’s Something Fishy in Coronado,” a story about the grunion run.
Belkin has been inspired by things that happen in town and is able to translate them into books. For this story, Belkin thought of writing a book about the
- Silver Strand MOAA Online Meeting
- Ricochino Makes Dinner A Breeze
- Public Art Walking Tour Contest Winners Announced
- Coronado Democratic Club Elects New Officers
- Public Comment During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Spice It Up Coronado!
- Live Love Foundation Of Salvation Assists The Needy In Tijuana And Uganda
- Bailey Unopposed In Mayoral Race; Council Filing Date Extended To Aug. 12
- Coronado PD’s Samantha Gearlds Is City’s First Woman Motorcycle Officer
- City Planning Commission Denies Crown Manor Permit Request
- Let’s Stop Safely The Spread Of The Covid-19 Virus In Coronado
- From CIFF: Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
- Mask Up! Coronado
- Coronado Junior Woman’s Club Awards Marilyn Foster Scholarship
- Sue Smiser
- Eileen Mary Kennedy
- Hole In One
- What The HECK Is Wrong With You?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.