As featured on
The best kept secret in Coronado is nestled at the south end of Glorietta Bay Park. Few venture to the end of Strand Way to discover the Boat House and its community of paddlers and rowers with stand up paddleboards (SUP), kayaks, rowing shells, Hawaiian outrigger canoes, and prone boards. With bay views of the bridge and golf course, paddlers and rowers enjoy being on the water year-round on the protected waters of Glorietta Bay.
Autumn is the perfect time to get out on the
- Coronado School Board Candidate Nick Kato
- Coronado School Board Candidate Stacy Keszei
- Coronado School Board Candidate Alexia Palacios-Peters
- Coronado City Council Candidate Tim Rohan
- Coronado School Board Candidate Mike Canada
- Coronado City Council Candidate Casey Tanaka
- Coronado School Board Candidate Whitney Antrim
- Coronado Mayoral Candidate Richard Bailey
- Gilbert Joseph March
- Dan Mathewson Sweeney
- Water Independence: Eliminating The Groundwater Option And Moving Forward With Coronado’s Recycled Water Project
- Edwin Lamont March
- Autumn Paddling At The Coronado Boat House
- Coronado High School Student Body President Kelli Morris And Her ASB Team Bring Energy And Positive Attitude To A Challenging School Year
- Learning To Feel Guilty
- Breaking News ... Clandestine Crime In Coronado!
- An Eventful October In Coronado!
- Sports Performance And Enhancement Has Local Kids Hopping
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.