As featured on
If you’re a parent who’s been looking for a more family-friendly spot, a group of friends in search of some fun umbrella drinks, or a sports fan hankering for big eats and a place to watch your fave team, you have a one-stop shop at the newly opened Boardwalk Beach Club.
The space, upstairs at 1300 Orange Avenue, was formerly occupied by the upscale Maretalia, Blue Bridge Hospitality’s Italian restaurant. While the sleek bar at the entrance and the outdoor patio remain in place, the rest of the space has been transformed into a casual, bustling spot, with whimsy in every corner.
The bar has multiple flat screen TV’s, the dining area walls are covered with colorful pop art (including a mermaid strategically adorned with two fish bowls, complete with a beta fish in each), and the arcade area toward the rear is a middle-schooler’s dream, skee ball, Pac Man, foosball, pinball and a claw machine are just a few games to fill the room, plus there’s a pool table in the adjoining space between the dining area and the arcade. The arcade is ideally located in an area which allows parents to keep an eye on the kiddos, while keeping the noise level surprisingly low.
- The Show Must Go On-line
- Order Lil’ Piggy’s Bar-B-Q At The Ferry Landing, And Have A Coffee While You Wait
- Neighbor To Neighbor Program Launches In Coronado, Block Captains Still Needed
- Battle Axe Coronado ... Your Place For The Zombie Apocalypse Special
- The Continuing Travels Of The Orange Avenue Beach Towel
- Safe At Home But Not Alone
- Distance Learning Update And Information From CUSD
- Coronado City Council Votes To Close Beaches On Weekends; Most Parks To Remain Open With Modifications
- County Supervisors Create Subcommittee On Coronavirus
- Coronado Provides Coronavirus Response Update, Resources
- Garage Buona Forchetta Opens And Pitches In To Do Its Part During The Virus Outbreak
- Barbara Jeanne Anderson
- Port of San Diego Cruise Ship Update
- SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to California Small Businesses Economically Impacted By The Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Join The Pack At Accalia Salon
- Francis Gary Powers, Jr. Addresses Gathering At The Coronado Public Library
- Close The Beaches Now
- Coronado Unified School District Update
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.