As featured on
It is such a joy to see Coronado retail and restaurants welcoming customers and in-house diners once more. However, rather like a garden with flowers coming into bloom at different times, each store and eatery is re-opening at a different pace and to a different extent! One of the best ways to suss out the new lay of the land is to take a leisurely stroll down Orange Avenue and familiarize yourself with the new, safety-conscious ways of doing business.
As a customer, the main thing to remember is to enter the establishment wearing a mask and check the guidelines posted by the front door so that you know how many customers are permitted inside at one time.
- Music And Melodies Camp
- City Recreation Information And Registration Phone Numbers
- Coronado’s Café 1134 Sold, To Reopen As Parakeet Café
- CUSD Listens To Local Voices, Looks At Systemic Changes
- Mask Up! Coronado Plans Face Covering Giveaway
- The Negotiation Gridlock Created By MLB Owners And Players Continues
- High School Student From Coronado Wins Worldwide “Strogatz Prize”
- Be The Parade That Celebrates Our Independence Day This July 4th!
- Navy Region Southwest And Coronado Unified School District Agree On Lease Terms For Child Development Center
- A Visit With Coronado High School Class Of 2020 Valedictorian Brendan Chapko
- A Message From The Superintendent
- Fourth Of July Decorating Contest
- Three Local Sixth Graders Donate Fundraising Money To Local Charities
- Coronado Dog Beach, Sunset Park Reopened
- Thomas R. Golden
- Coronado City Council Approves Caltrans Relinquishment Package For State Routes 75 And 282
- Joan Brown Goldberg
- It’s Time To Make New Memories - Hotel Del Set To Reopen June 26
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.