As featured on
On Thursday Sept. 30, the Coronado Chamber of Commerce hosted their annual Celebrate Coronado Dinner and Awards Ceremony. The event was held at Feast and Fareway at the Coronado Golf Course where exemplary police officers, firefighters, lifeguards, and city staff were honored for their work and dedication. To make up for not being able to hold a recognition last year during the pandemic, awards were given for both 2019 and 2020 honorees this year.
The evening was joined by a number of community members, City Council members, local business owners, as well as past Chamber board members. On Nov. 4 the Chamber of Commerce will be celebrating its 84th anniversary as a part of Coronado.
Join Edith Salas of Salas Properties & host Jenn Barlow as they visit the Coronado Shores community. The towers have amazing views including the world famous Hotel del Coronado, downtown San Diego, San Diego Bay, the City of Coronado, Point Loma, and the Pacific Ocean.
- Islanders Fall To Cavers At Homecoming
- WWII Paratrooper Tom Rice & The Portraits Of Honor Event
- Teamwork Fitness Challenge
- MOAA/Navy League To Meet
- Coronado’s “Avenue Of The Heroes” ... Lt. Jean Louise Watson, USN (WAVE)
- Downtown Goes Ghostly Oct. 31
- Safe Harbor Presents: Jon Moffat
- Memorial Paddle Out To Be Held Oct. 23 For John Elwell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.