Annora Kamler, 92, St. Joseph, Missouri died Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at Vintage Gardens. She was born March 18, 1921 to Wilber and Minnie (Brown) Means in Mound City, Missouri. She married Donald Fletcher December 28, 1946 and he preceeded her in death on August 29, 1956. She then married Albert Kamler on July 11, 1972, who also preceded her in death on February 4, 1998. Annora graduated from Fairfax High School, attended Maryville State Teachers College and Tarkio College, where she received her Bachelor of Science on May 19, 1958. She was a teacher for over twenty-two years. She taught in Fortescue for three years, Tarkio for two years, and seventeen years in the St. Joseph School District. She was awarded the Unit of Merit on June 9, 1975. Annora was a 5th generation manager of the family farm following the death of her father. Annora also owned Maple Lanes Bowling Alley in Hiawatha, Kansas from 1972-1984. She attended Fairfax Presbyterian Church and Westminister Presbyterian Church, St. Joseph, Missouri. She was a member of the American Business Womenís Association, St. Joseph Teachers Association, and Sigma Sigma Sigma. She was also preceded in death by her parents.Survivors: daughter, Donna Farrow Ball (William); granddaughter, Tiffany Farrow Miller (Pat); great grandsons, Cole Allyn and Connor Allyn Miller; sister, Wilberta Smith; nephews, C.W. Smith (Jan) and Robert Smith (Ester); great nieces, Kami and Marci Smith; and great nephew, Robert Smith II. Services: 10:00 A.M. Friday, Fairfax Presbyterian Church. Interment Pleasant Ridge Cemetery, Fairfax, Missouri. The family will receive friends 5:00 to 7:00 P.M. Thursday, Meierhoffer Funeral Home & Crematory. Flowers are appreciated and for those wishing to make a contribution, the family requests they be made to Big Brothers Big Sisters, 1202 S. 28th St., St. Joseph, MO 64507. Online guest book and obituary at www.meierhoffer.com.
- Island Pasta Open For Take Out And Outdoor Dining
- College Football And College Athletic Departments Facing Major Challenges
- Bike The Bay Ride Shifts To Virtual Event
- Marvin Heinze Receives The Department Of The Navy Superior Civilian Service Award
- Optimist Club Of Coronado Sports Fiesta Triathlon 2020
- From CIFF: Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
- Hortus Coronado – August 2020
- Coronado Junior Woman’s Club Awards Marilyn Foster Scholarship
- Querida Costa Brings Something New In Clothing To The Coronado Cays
- Port Of San Diego Temporarily Closes Grand Caribe Shoreline Park
- City Planning Commission Denies Crown Manor Permit Request
- Coronado City Council Approves FY 20-21 Community Grants; Approves License Plate Recognition Technology To Replace Parking Meters In Business Districts
- Mask Up! Coronado
- City Of Coronado Retains Law Firm To Challenge SANDAG’s Regional Housing Assessment
- Eileen Mary Kennedy
- COVID-19 And Tips On How To Protect Our Seniors
- Sue Smiser
- Coronado PD’s Samantha Gearlds Is City’s First Woman Motorcycle Officer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.